- Improve your personal and professional communication with Dr Ro
- September/October, 2020
- Hotel Sofitel, London Gatwick
Episode 026 – Former world #1 Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu talks warrior mindset, overcoming extreme challenges and more
We are joined by a special guest who without a doubt by the end of this episode will leave you energised and fired up. Which is something we all need right now, we are in a weird crazy time where the media is feeding the machine and we are taking the bait, which is leading to a whole manner of reactions. It’s at times like this that Dr Ro and Harms are reaching out to people who have a voice that cuts straight through that noise and in the same breath equipping you with learnings and insights which you can use within your life. We wanted to bring in someone who has faced extreme challenges and adversity and shone through them and who coaches others through that process. That voice today is:
- Proud Father, Son and Husband.
- Early childhood I was raised on the island of Grenada in the Caribbean.
- Moved to England. I enjoyed playing most sports. Started loving football at 10 years of age.
- Former professional footballer.
- Former London FA coach of the year.
- Football course tutor, Safeguarding children course tutor and tutor developer for the FA.
- Self-development coach and mentor.
- Black belt in JKD (Jeet Kune Do).
- Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Former World #1. European Champion. British Champion.
- Founder of FBM Hub for girls
In this episode Corey talks to us about:
- A moment of extreme adversity which could have meant a different life outcome
- How he became a pro-footballer at such a late age
- And then why he moved away from all that industry to give back instead
- The warrior mindset required to achieve success
- How to go from a place of apathy or not starting something to actually starting
- How to overcome 99% of peoples challenge – staying consistent
- Why what some motivational gurus will tell you about affirmations is not true and how to use them in a different way
- Once you are at a point of peak performance, whether it’s in competition, a presentation, a job interview, a family event – in the context of your life – how do you get ready to be the best you every single time
- Plus so much more!
We hope this episode sparks the desire into you, to go out and get what you want regardless of what others have to say.
For those who want to know how to find Corey and are interested in his incredible coaching services just head to his website:
Remember a gift for listeners from Episode 025 is still available for you:
Mega List, 300+ different ways to make money online – The PUBLIC list for quick access: https://bit.ly/2W4AigR
Purchase the guide with our personal notes for each category within the MEGA LIST here: https://bbo.show/book
For a full read of the podcast, here is a full transcript of everything Dr Ro and Harms covered in this episode of the Growth Tribes Podcast.
Remember to subscribe to never miss another episode: https://apple.co/33lDneG
Follow NEW Instagram account for latest podcast announcements: @thegrowthtribespodcast
Learn more and connect with Dr Ro & Harms and the Growth Tribes team –
Visit Dr Ro’s WEBSITE: https://drro.tv/
Follow Dr Ro on INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/drro.tv/
Like Dr Ro on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/drrohanw/
Interested in Dr Ro PROPERTY INVESTING teachings: https://bit.ly/2ZoPLYQ
Visit Harms’s WEBSITE for personal podcast thoughts: http://toortalks.blog/
Follow Harms on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/toortalks/
Like Harms on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/toortalks/
Meet them IN PERSON at: https://growthtribes.com/gt-meetup/